Sunday, December 11, 2016

Being old

With the cool weather the last few days and the wind blowing us old folks would rather stay inside.
Nancy fixed some of her beef soup with carrots, onion, potatoes and celery.  That and a peanut butter sandwich really hit the spot.

I did get out to take the trash to the dumpster a couple of times but as far as going anywhere out of the park it was a no go.

Yesterday we did the never ending cleaning of the motorhome as Nancy did some mopping and I did the vacuuming and taking the throw rugs outside to give them a good shaking.
Also as you know that Saturday is my college basketball games day.
Yeah there is also a couple of those basketball games on today.

I know I sit around a lot but hey I'm an old guy and believe me I feel it during this cold weather, the old arthritis pain kicks in on the joints and makes it hard to move sometimes.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

No comments: