Friday, January 01, 2016

Happy New Year 2016

                                                               
 
 
I would like to wish all my readers a Happy New Year 2016 May you find happiness and health this year.
Nancy and I went out for our anniversary dinner along with Sherry. We had a very good dinner Sherry and I had a steak while Nancy had chicken. After getting back home Nancy and Sherry prepared a cabbage casserole in the crock pot and turned it on for a slow simmer in the meantime I watched the Cotton Bowl football game.
Earlier in the day we all were busy I getting my nitrol pill prescription filled and a few things at the store. Nancy and Sherry went to Walmart to get a few things for our dinner for today.
I think we all will rest up today.
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day. 
 

1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

A Happy Healthy New Year to you both.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It's about time.