Friday, May 23, 2014

Small stuff

Yesterday was still busy on small things that needed done. I put a second coat of paint on the inside of the door of the house. The door was a tan color and that just didn't look right to me so now it is white.
I also was back at the motorhome putting a piece of veneer wood on the side of the build in closure that I made for the new microwave we had to buy last summer. I also stained the veneer a golden oak to match the rest of the wood cabinets. That with a couple of trips to Lowes and Home Depot took up most of the day.

I did get a chance to take a couple of pictures of flowers in the park while riding the bike from the house to the motorhome.  Blogs seem to be nice if the have a photo or two.
Today will be more of the same.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

Being active and seeing beautiful flowers is a great way of enjoying our lives.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It's about time.