Saturday, February 01, 2014

I'm still here

Well almost all here.  Monday Nancy went to see the kidney doctor and she told Nancy that she was holding her own.  Which she says is about all she can do. After the kidney are damaged she told Nancy that her numbers might go up some but the kidney will not get any better. All she can hope for is to stay at stage 4.
I started  to feel lousy around noon Monday and as the day progressed  I felt like I was taking the flu, that and a sinus infection didn't feel very good. That plus the knee that fills up with fluid from time to time became inflamed. I went to the doctor they gave me a couple of shots and prescription for a couple of antibiotic pills.  The doc said to come back Thursday and I did and they gave me another shot.
Well anyway I'm feeling better not 100% but a lot better.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day 

1 comment:

Jim and Judy said...

You and Nancy keep taking care of yourselves.