Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Absolutely nothing

The title of the blog is about what is happening.  You know its like just sitting and watching the grass grow. Or maybe in a small town going down to the street corner and watching the traffic light change colors.
The cool weather has finally made it down to Florida. The last few mornings it has been down in the high 40's with tomorrow morning the same. Of course it comes up to near 70 during the day so not real bad. By the weekend it will be back to the 80's so not complaining here(well maybe a little).
The park is still filling up with the rv,s coming in and  the people in the park models arriving each day.
I was browsing around the stores the other day and noticed that quite a few of the new electric space heater didn't have a thermostat on them. Just a low-high heat setting knob. I don't think that would be a very good type of heater.  Turn it on to heat and after heating turn it back off,then back on after the room got cool. Hey wait a minute that would be a good way to spend a cool day. Naw I can think of better ways to spend a day.
Here is a photo of the quarter moon I took a couple of weeks ago. I took it with the old Samsung HMX-H100NXAA HD camcorder I got off ebay. I used the digital zoom that is on the camera without any added telephoto lens.
Thanks for stopping and have a great day. 

  

No comments: