Saturday, November 09, 2013

This 'N' That

Thursday we went to the book store on route 41 where Nancy likes to trade her books. I loaded up seven Walmart bags of books and off we went. When we got to the book store it was closed. A note on the door said the owner was at a speaking ingagement. So we came back a different way. We had a nice little ride anyway.
I spent a few hour scrubbing on the side of the ouse yesteday. The green mold settles very fast and needs cleaning each year.
Also yesterday was a trip to Walmart. I don't know why we went on a friday evening because it is more crowded on that day?  We did manage to get trough without to much time in the checkout line. This Walmart has around eight self chckouts,which I never use. One end of the store only had one checkout open. I think they do this to encourage people to check themselves out. It doesn't do that for me I only get angry. Maybe I need the angry management thing?
Yesterday started my time of the year with the college basball games starting.  I don't know if Kentuckyshould be ranked number one or not after watching some more of the teams play.
We will find out tuesday as they will be playing number two Michingan State.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

No comments: