Tuesday, May 14, 2013

A few things

Yesterday I got up early and went to Bay Dermatology where doctor Krutchik proceeded to cut the cancer out of my forehead. They had a pathologist there. The pathologist doesn't stay there he has a van with all his equipment and comes in once a month. After the pathologist checked the first specimen he said they got all of it out. Boy was I glad,there is only so much meat between the skin and the skull. After stitching me up Iwas on my way. The proceedure only took an hour.
I just browsed around the park the rest of the day.

Today I checked my batteries in the motorhome just to make sure the solar panels were not boiling them over,everything was in good shape.
Later in the evening I grilled up cubed steak with onions and three colors of bell peppers. All was good and all of us enjoyed it.
Thanks for stopping by and have a nice and quiet time. 



  

1 comment:

Jim and Judy said...

Glad the procedure went well. When will you be heading north?