Monday, October 22, 2012

Weekend

Saturday as you know I start the day with my big breakfast. Then it was a quick trip to the store for a few things,a stop into Dollar Tree for some more little things. I know most of the stuff in Dollar Tree comes from China. But now the USA companies are jumping in and making some products in a smaller package to sale at the $1.00 price.
I took this picture the other day in the Sears store as we were passing thru to do our walking. The stores have already stocked up their Christmas things.
Here is one of the two Sandhill Cranes that we have hanging around the park. Every evening they fly over our house on the way to werever they roost. I can set my watch when they fly over because,they are honking and  it is always 7:30 pm.
Yesterday after church we ate at Caposey's a friendly small restaurant.
I looked out the back window to see what was feeding and saw this bird. There's 15 of these that come and go in the park. Everyone calls them the little green parrots.
We changed clothes,then I took Nancy to Bealls but she couldn't find anything to buy. Man I must have her trained good.
Thanks for stopping by and have yourself a great day. 


No comments: