Thursday, August 05, 2010

Hooked up again

Yesterday after unhooking the electric,putting the jacks up and backing off the ramps. I put all the lumber in the bays. Hooked on the car,then it was time for Nancy and Jackie to get in for our journey to Peach and Dons. We went thru Morehead then onto I-64 heading east. I made a stop for gas at the FlyingJ before leaving Kentucky. I put 44 gallons in the motorhome after driving it 375 miles,that came out to average 8.5 mpg which is pretty good for a class a motorhome.  Thats why I try to drive around 55mph so I will average better mpg. The sun was really hot while I was out side filling the fuel tank.
We made a stop at the Walmart so Nancy could get one of her meds refilled and also to grab dinner so Peach wouldn't have to prepare anything for us since she has just had a back operation.
We did get to Peach and Dons house,Don came out and helped me get all hooked up again,then we visited the rest of the evening.  It is good to see them again and talk with them.   

No comments: