Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Same Stuff

Yesterday the wind was still cool.  Before I went outside I thought it was warm enough for short pants so I started out with them on. Once I went outside I found out that I was going to have to change and put the long pants on.  After Nancy was ready we went to the mall to do our walking.  From there it was to Walmart again for a few things.   Then it was the same old stuff watching the tv and on the computer.  I get on the computer to see if I can find coupons we can use,but most of the sites have the same coupons that they have had for months.  We watched the news last night where this guy uses coupons and he says he gets a bunch of food for free or almost free with coupons.  I have not  been able to do that well with using the coupons,but I do save a little by using them.  Maybe I'll learn the secret after I have been at it a while.

No comments: