Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Heavy Traffic

Yesterday we went out to get some small stuff for the kids.  I ran through the car wash to give the car a much needed outside cleaning.

We then drove down rt 19 which had a lot of traffic,more then usual.  I saw red lights and blue lights flashing so I knew something had happened. I turned on my camera,which I always carry.

When we got closer I could see an suv had turned over on its side.

As we passed by I could see it had just happened and a fireman was going inside through the windshield to check on someone.  The emts where there ready with the guerney. I never can understand how a vehicle turns over on lever ground.  Maybe going to fast or making a sudden turn and turning over.

By that time it was time for our early dinner so today we had dinner at the Cracker Barrel. Well we actually had breakfast for dinner.  I know some doesn't like Cracker Barrel,but we are not one of those people.

No comments: