Monday, October 12, 2009

Still Here

Looking down over the dam. The campground is on the left side of the river.

Yes we are still here out in the boondocks in Kentucky. It will be good to get to where I can get on the internet each day. We will be here for another week.
Well a little bad luck yesterday. The generator on the motorhome finally went K-Put. It has been giving us trouble all summer but did keep running for longer then I thought it would. Rather then getting it repair right away I decided to get a small portable one to last until we get back to Florida,then I will see about getting the one on the motorhome repaired. The only trouble now is I have to go outside and yang on the rope to get the small one running.
We're not complaining though,we have had very good luck as far as things lasting on the motorhome.
From the library in Scottsville,Kentucky until the next time.

No comments: