Friday, July 20, 2007

Lexington,Ky

We left Don and Peach's house monday heading for Jackie and Jim's. Of course I didn't get on the interstate I took US 60 and got head up by road work.
We did make it to Jackie and Jim's and parked in their yard. I had to raise the front end up quit a bit.

While there I went on my first 4 wheel ride. It was a good ride but I got tired quite. It was fun never the less.
I havn't been able to post because I don't have a signal on the cell phone.
We are now in Lexington,Ky. visiting our daughter Vicki and family. We will be here a few days and then back to Nancy's sister Jackie for an undetermine amount of time. Jim is quite sick and we feel that we are needed there more than anywhere else at this time. So my postings may be just hit and miss for awhile.

No comments: