Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Ouch, that kinda hurt

 Well it didn't feel good but the eruologist took the kidney stent out Friday. 
So now I've got to wait and see how long it takes for all the dust from the kidney stones to clear out.

I still do not have a lot of energy but I'm still plugging along doing what I can.
So Yesterday Sherry and I was out and running around and from the I can tell the energy level is coming along but it has been a slow process.

Oh I don't remember if I mention it or not Sherry our daughter had been down from West Virginia for the passed month to help Nancy with everything until I feel like I can handle it.


Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.

                                                            



















                                                           
                                                                         

No comments: