Saturday, March 21, 2020

Getting out

Well I stay inside three or four days then I just had to get out of the house.

Yesterday I went to around six different stores to get some things we needed, but some of the things I was going after they were sold plum out of those.
Like toilet tissue, paper towels nd the meat case was empty of chicken very little of ground beef which we didn't need and most of the things that other people were looking for.

I did get caught up on some of the things that needed attention, like two loads of laundry.
I used Pledge polish on the woodwork to brighten and put a shine back on.

This would be a good time for people to do some of the things that they have been putting off to do.
In other words do you remember saying "I will do the whenever I get the time".

So____now what's your excuse?

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day.

2 comments:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

Trying to make as few trips out at this time is a great way of protecting not only yourself but Nancy who you could bring the bacteria back to.
Be Safe and Enjoy getting your chores finished.

It's about time.

Joe Mahnken said...

Corona is a virus, not a bacteria. It’s an important distinction as the two require different treatment.