Friday, March 06, 2020

Fresh Produce

Things are about the same around here.

The weather has been nice and in the 80's with the night time close to 70 which made for a good temperature to sleep.  And even sometimes having window above our heads open.
 
But that has changed this morning with the weather guy saying the high for the day is expected to be 71.
 
I did get out yesterday to go to a couple of places, one being the Dollar General for a couple of items.

Then it was to new place for me, a small produce market. I always like to shop at these small family stores because these people have a hard time making it.  Besides most of the time they have better prices on their vegetables and fruits that the large box stores.  Also they are helping the local farmers by selling fresh out of the garden food for you.

Update on my fall, I've still got a large brown-blue bruise on my right hip that is just a little sore.
What I can't figure out is I fell on my right side but my left thigh bone hurts when I'm in certain positions.  This being old is not what I thought it would be.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day. 





1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

The Reflective Pain probably is due to the fall. Without realizing it you might have twisted as you were going down. What aging does is to make it longer for our bodies to heal.
Be Safe and Enjoy the local markets.

It's about time.