Monday, January 01, 2018

Happy New Year

                                                                                   

First thing I would like to wish all of my blog readers a very  Happy New Year.  May this be the year that brings you the health and happiness that you have been looking for.

I want to thank all of you for being here and hope my little blog has brought you something that will want you to come back again as you read it.  

Did you get out to celebrate the incoming year or stayed home to silently celebrate?
Boy, around this place the fireworks started 8:00pm and lasted until 1:00am with a stray boom going off ever now and then after that.

Nancy and I did have our yearly Wedding Anniversary and enjoyed being out together.

                                        
As we got out of the car at the house we saw this big old moon looking down on us.

I thought it was a full moon until I looked at the close up I took.
Then I saw in the lower left hand side the circumference  was just a little irregular.
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.
 
 
 






   

No comments: