Thursday, June 08, 2017

Site for more days

While Nancy was getting ready yesterday I took a load of laundry with me out to the shower house.
The reason for this is that there is a small laundry room with one washer and dryer the is located between the male and female showers.
And you just can't beat the price.

After Nancy and I were ready we stopped at the Host office to see if they had a cancellation on a site.
He said not as of today so I told him I would check again when Nancy and I returned.
Just as I was backing out of the parking space to leave the host flagged me to park the car back and to come back in.  When I went back in he said they just had a cancellation and the site would be open for three days. Also I could go ahead and move right to that site and stay in it for four days.

The site is surrounded by the lake waters a very nice view to enjoy.
Even the birds like this site.
Someone is having a good sailing day. There was also several boaters enjoying a ride on the lake and fishermen trying their luck.


 
The sunset was simply beautiful as we watched the full show from start to finish.
Once again I can say we had a very nice day.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.









No comments: