Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Cleaning

Yesterday started out the same as each morning with drinking our first cup of coffee in bed and loosely making the plans for the day.
Then I was out of the bed getting on the computer checking my email then on to the blogs to see what everyone was up to yesterday.
By the time I was through with doing my stuff Nancy was up getting our breakfast ready.
It was after all of that when things were different for me. I got on the roof of the motorhome a good scrubbing then getting back off to go around the motorhome with the water hose to rinse off the sides so the run off from the roof would not leave streaks.
After a late lunch and resting some what I was looking at the large front slide to make sure all was good.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

No comments: