Tuesday, February 04, 2014

Out today

I guess everyone is about over the Superbowl.  I didn't think the commercials were that great either.
Yesterday I took Nancy to get her hair cut and afterwards I asked her if she thought she could take a little walk in the park since it was such a nice day?  She said she would try it.
So we went the short distance to the New Port Richey Town Park.  We got close to the pier and noticed that it looked like it was down on one side and commented how dangerous it looked.
This is sign we saw when we got to the pier.  It was closed but there was no repairs going on.  I guess they will have to contract it out.
Nancy did make it around even though she had to stop about four times to rest.  At least she did get out a little bit.  Maybe more the next time.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

No comments: