Sunday, May 27, 2012

Have a Great Weekend

WOW,this hanging around and being lazy could be habit forming.  Actually I've been reading and trying to learn about the new Android phone that I bought the other day. Like I told my daughter. Need to find a 6 or 7 year old kid and they could tell me all about it.  Suchs I had trouble changing from a rotary dail to a push button phone.  The new phones will do everything except tie your shoes.  Things get really complicated for us old folks.  I remember when the old tv started acting up all you had to do was go up and  give it a good whack and the picture. No more,the antenna has to be turned just right or you don't get nothing.
I hope you have a great weekend and remember what this country is about and how we got that way.  Don't let anyone take it away.

No comments: