Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Beach Day--Not!

All set up for a month here at the Wishing Well Campground. I don't know what the bush with the flowers are in front of the motorhome is. These bushes are all over the campground and they have a nice sweet scent.
The beach loungers are lined up and ready for the beach when we decide to go.
Even though it was cloudy most of the day we thought we would go out to the beach. That was not a good idea.
Even the birds knew it was not a good day for the beach. There were a few brave people out and even less birds. That sounds like the birds were a little smarter.
This line of pelicans flew over and didn't even bother to land. 
There is a 30% chance of rain today and a 70% tomorrow so we may have to wait a couple of days to go to the beach.  That will be alright since we are do to do the laundry.  After getting back from a cool day walking the beach Nancy made a pot of broccoli cheese soup that hit the spot and tasted very good.

1 comment:

Jim and Judy said...

Judy and I hope to get to a beach when our workamper job ends at the end of Aug. We love the Myrtle Beach (Garden City) area. Enjoy your stay.