Sunday, June 30, 2019

Clarksburg, West Virginia


With the mountains of Virginia and the Skyline drive.




The visit of Historical Harpers Ferry,  West Virginia.

Left to right are Nancy, Sherry, Mishell, Joe and myself.
 
A visit with our son Joe and wife Mishell with a dinner at a local restaurant.
We bid our good-byes until the next time.
 
Thursday was the moving day and as much as I like two lane roads over interstate roads.
I will have to say I wish I had taken the big highway over route 50 across West Virginia.
The scenery was nice but the road is a up and down and a mighty curvy road and I would not recommend it for rv travel.
The route just plum wore us out.
 
We did arrive in Clarksburg yesterday with an overnighter in between to visit Sherry's daughter Amanda and her daughter Abby for a few days.
Yes Nancy and I are Great Grand Parents many times over.
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.  



2 comments:

our awesome travels said...

You are living this lifestyle perfectly, keep on enjoying and travel safe.

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

Like you said on the Two Lanes you get beautiful scenery but there is nothing like the Interstates for getting somewhere fast especially with an RV.
Glad you're still visiting Family.
Be Safe and Enjoy the journey.

It's about time.