Friday, November 23, 2018

Very good day

I hope all you people had a good Thanksgiving and didn't eat too much.  Or you may be like me and try to eat up most of the food so you will not have to eat it all week.

When I got this potato out of the bag to peel it so we could cook it, I notice it was looking at me with its lips sticking out ready to say something.  It looked like a potato head straight out of the bay.
I didn't hear it say anything , so I went ahead and peeled it.

We put the ham and potatoes in the Instant Pot to cook together and that worked out to be good.
Nancy did the sides while the Ham, potatoes were cooking.

So with the ham and potatoes, the sides of green beans, sweet potatoes, pickle eggs and hot rolls we had a very nice and quite dinner.

after dinner we watched a movie then took us a short Thanksgiving Day nap. It was a very nice day for us with each of our children calling us.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.


2 comments:

our awesome travels said...

Sounds like a wonderful relaxing day, similar to ours. A very tasty looking meal too.

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

Glad you had a relaxing Thanksgiving after having a Tasty Meal.
That Potato looked like it knew its fate, and was pleading with you.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It's about time.