Thursday, November 15, 2018

More work

I have not been painting for the last couple of days, something else came up.
We've had a water leak down one side of the front slide out which had to have my taking care of first.
I knew it was bad but it was more so than I thought (isn't that always true).
I had to rework a small section of the wall and put on a new surface to be painted.

I also had to go to Lowes to get the wall panel I thought was best for what I wanted.  I also needed a few more tools than I had for doing this work.

Our motor home looks like it is upside down and I told Nancy it will be like this until I finish.
It takes a lot longer to do this kind of work when you are in your rv fulltiming  and have to shift thins around while you are working.  But we will get through with it as long as it takes.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.
 

1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

Just catching up but glad to see you are both fairly healthy and enjoying new foods. Nice time of the year to get some projects done like making certain Nancy doesn't fall on that step.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It's about time.