Thursday, November 08, 2018

Doctor's Report









Well the Big Day of the election is over and I'm sure glad it is.  All the ads on the tv were so many they hardly had time to show anything else.
Watching all the election ads you would think there are no honest people in our government and no honest people running for office.

As far as the college basketball goes the opening of the season was something to watch.
It looks as though some teams are already in there prime and others still have work to do.

We also went to the doctor for our checkup with Nancy doing about the same.
I had to have an x-ray of my right hip joint and back.  The x-ray showed no broken bones or anything out of place.  What it did show that the hip bone has some arthritis and the back has bone spurs on each vertebrae.  So it looks like a little pain medication for me.

With our motorhome being 17 years old Nancy and I decided it was time to do a little inside modifications.  With me being closer to 81 then 80 we know it will be a slow process, but hey we've got the whole winter to work on it.
So yesterday I started putting the primmer paint on the wall. "Oh my this is going to take a while".

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.





1 comment:

our awesome travels said...

Nice to get things looked after goo luck with your pain meds. And the renovations of an older coach is always refreshing. Ours is 20 years old and is serving us well.