Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Sevierville, Tennesse

We made another move yesterday and are at the Douglas Dam Headwaters Campground.
I called a few days ago to see if they had any sites open so I could make a reservation since the campground might be full at this time of year.
The lady told me they had a lot of empty site open so just come on in.
When I got her they said they had no sites empty for the length of time I wanted to be here (12 days).
I told her I would make a move from site to site in order to stay.  After she looked at her sheet, she could do that and I would only have to move once.

We are going to do some visiting while we are here and other things that need to be taken care of.
But we are going to find the time to do much needed relaxing because with all the things that have happened on this summer trip had been very stressful.  Not that we have not enjoyed it, which has made it a good trip.  
When you have a rig that is 16 years old you can expect things to wear out and it looks like it was all at once this trip.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.   

1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

It doesn't matter how old or what type of rig you have they all need constant upkeep.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It's about time.