Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Grilled Ribeye Steak, yum


Another weekend of basketball and half of the eight teams are gone so it is not much longer that the college basketball games will be over "what will I do, what will I do".

That's not all that will be over.   This is the last scheduled day for my therapy on the shoulder. 
It has not been that bad just a little time taken out of each day.  At times it felt like I had a job once again.  Since retirement, then with the work that Nancy and I had at Dollywood in the summers for five years I don't take to schedules to good.

With the weather getting better I get out the grill and a couple of Ribeye Steaks out of the freezer.
It has been too long since I last grilled some meat. Nancy and I both like the taste of meat grilled on the outside with the grill.  It seems to taste better than being fried in a pan.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.
    

2 comments:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

Glad you are slowly getting back in the swing of things. Now just don't push too hard and your shoulder will improve and not be re-injured.
Love the taste of food on the grill.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It's about time.

our awesome travels said...

Nothing quite like a good meal cooked on the grill.