Wednesday, August 31, 2016

We went shopping

Since tomorrow will be a week that we have been here I thought I had better show you the site we are parked on.  There are two rows of sites with electric and four rows with no electric we have electric but no water at the site.  With the senior pass the price is $10.00 a night.
Yesterday Nancy felt pretty 😊 good so we went to Roses and she did some shopping which included a folding cane to help her walk.  Of course I did a little shopping myself. 
I had gone earlier in the day and got a much needed haircut.
After a couple of hours in Roses we went to Cracker Barrel to have our supper.
Then we came home for the rest of the evening for relaxing and talking of the day we had.
There are a couple of small trailers here like the Scamp above.
I got to talking with the man and his wife. He told me he was a college professor in Lexington and he had in 2002 walked 2200 miles of the Appalachian Trail. Very nice gentleman and sorry I forgot his name.
Also the new tear drop which are nice for traveling and sightseeing.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

Folks if you are thinking of ordering anything from Amazon I would appreciate it if you would click on the Amazon Links on my page. It won't cost you extra and I will get a small commission.






No comments: