Monday, August 29, 2016

Good food and a Movie

Yesterday was the day I call myself the water boy.  I was a day that I took the gallon jugs up to the fresh water and dump station to get them filled and then back to the motorhome to put five gallons of fresh water in the tank.
I also empty the grey water tank to put in the dump station. I take all this with the car and made a couple of trips.  The sites here only have the electric hookup and you either have to go to the main dump or one of the comfort houses that also have fresh water.
 
Nancy took the Barbequed Ribs out of the freezer and into the microwave. We bought the ribs about a week ago and almost forgot we had them.  She also put a pot of beans on to cook all the while I was cutting up cabbage to make cole slaw.  All that and a slice of onion sure made a good tasting dinner.
After dinner and both of us doing a few evening chores we settled in and watched a movie on Amazon Prime.
The choice was Mission Impossible with Tom Cruise. This was the first time I had seen any of the series of the movies and really enjoyed it. May have to watched some more of them.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.  




 
 

No comments: