Monday, July 25, 2016

Good Sunday afternoon

Yesterday afternoon our daughter Vicki came from Lexington to spend the night with us.
Later in the day I went out hooked the water hose up and filled our fresh water tank. I like to use the water out of the tank so it is always fresh instead of letting the water set for too long.
While I had the hose hooked up I decided to just go ahead and wash some on the motorhome.
The temperature was 95* and even though I took my time I was soaking wet with sweat.
After putting the water hose up I went in to cool off under the air-conditioner.
Later on we watched a good movie staring Harrison Ford on the tv with the Amazon Prime channel that we have.
By the time the movie was over with the bathroom breaks and the snack breaks we took it was time to get ready for bed.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

No comments: