Thursday, February 11, 2016

Sunny but cold

The weather here in Florida is still cold with night time temps in the low 40s and the days not getting into the 60s. We still are getting the sunshine and that helps.
Yesterday I decided to be on the computer with my new Moto e smart phones Hotspot. I was wanting to see about running on it and using up the 10g of 4 LTE speed to see what the lower speed was like. I thought that would be a good idea so if it was real slow I would still have the park wifi to get back on. I was on it for three hours early in the day and then when I tried to get on it in the evening the Hotspot said it was temporary unavailable to try a little later which I did with the same results. So I called Cricket for help. After an hour trying everything they knew to do with no luck they said to call Motorola to see if they had a update they could give me to solve the problem. I think I may just try a factory reset to see if that helps. The old phones with the round dials where so good and trouble free.
We shall see what happens.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

Looking back on older technology was so uncomplicated but with the advances we seen we'd never want to go back.
PS: This weekend will be our and possibly your coldest.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It's about time.