Wednesday, December 02, 2015

Florida for the winter


We arrived at Tropic Breeze RV Park around 2:00 it took a while to get checked in as they couldn't find the papers where I had a reservation. But they did get a hold of someone that assured them I had a reservation and a deposit for a site.  Let me start out by saying this is an old park that does not have a swimming pool which is fine with us as we very seldom use a pool. The sites are close like when you let out the slide it comes even with the next site but I knew it wasn't a resort by looking at the photos online. I have to say that the people that I have met are very friendly.  This is what they call a mobile home/rv park so there are a lot of permanent residents. The rv's that are here for the winter range from large diesels to the van type.
It looks like the park will serve our purpose for this winter.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.  

No comments: