Wednesday, December 09, 2015

Fan project finished

Yesterday was a good work day for me. First I was waiting on the Fantastic fan with reversible in and out flow 3 speeds with a thermostat. It was delivered at 12:30 so I got started on it right away. I had to take out the old vent and clean up all the caulking before installing the fan. After setting it in place with four screws to hold it steady I came off the motorhome to wire it up to see how everything looked and sounded. Then back on the roof to finish putting all the screws in and going around it with self-leveling dicor. Then back off into the motorhome to check it out.
There she is purring away like a big ole cat, now ain't that pretty. Nancy has been wanting the fantastic fan for a spell now and so she is happy. We do a fair amount of boondocking and parking overnight without electrical hookups so this is going to help a bunch. The high speed takes only 3 amps so with our 325 watts of solar and a good battery bank it will not be a problem running it. 
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

Kathy was Skeptical of my installing our Fantastic Fan last winter. Now she is wondering why she didn't let me do it sooner. Good Job!
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It's about time.