Monday, February 09, 2015

Grandson and Grandad time

I left a little after noon Saturday to meet up with Jeremey in Gainesville.
Saturday I left a little after noon and I took route 41 because I don't like the hurry up mode of the drivers on the interstate highways.
As you can see I like the more slow pace roads with something to look at. You can't get this view on I-75.
Nice farm land on this route.
Its been a while since I've seen one of these side carts. I looked to be the old model.
I met Jeremy around 3:30 and after our greetings we went into the motel room for some talking and watching tv.  Afterwards we went to eat dinner then back to the motel to rest up for the big game.
The had plenty of parking at the stadium and also a shuttle bus that took us to the front door.
We gave our tickets and went to find our seats.
Two happy guys and good seating, ah life is good.
Let the game begin. The game was close and exciting. As the announcers like to say "its like a prize fight".
With the game going back and forth being close most of the time what more could you want but ending a day with your team winning.
Yesterday morning after Jeremy and I had breakfast he went north and I headed south. A very good weekend thanks a lot Jeremy.  The time spent with you still ringing in my head.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.







No comments: