Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Moving time

Nothing new here. We've been going to the store and Walmart a few times other than that its the same thing.  Jackie made some more of her delicious chicken and dumplings. I think I could eat those everyday. She also had corn, potatoes and green beans to go with it.
I've been having a bout with bursitis in my shoulder and elbow. Man is it painful. I've been enjoying the visits as much as possible, but its been rough this year. This old age will either kill you or make you tough.
Our time is up here at Jackie's  so we will be moving on down the road today. We will be going to Cumberland Gap where we will staying for a while. It is not raining this morning and I hope it will stay this way all day long.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

No comments: