Sunday, April 01, 2007

April Already

Yes another month has come and gone. It seems as though the older you get the faster the days go by. Well I did sleep pretty good last night It feels good to have the temps to where you can sleep with the window open and feel the cool night air coming in. I was sleeping good until a hoot owl starting its yelling and woke me up. It only lasted a little while then after it woke me up it must have thought that it needed to fly off and wake someone else up.
Today we will go to church. Nancy put a beef roast in the crock pot last night and it sure does smell good this morning. Now that is not going to be fair to the preacher delivering the sermon this morning. He is going to have to have a powerful message to compete with a beef roast. Hope my mind can listen to him instead of the roast. Nancy loaded that thing with carrots which I really like.

No comments: