Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Still Cool

10:10am
It is still cool weather here in the Orchid Lake RV Park in New Port Richey,Florida. We are located 25 miles north of Tampa and you would think that it should be a little warmer than that.
This morning at 7:30 the temp was 37*. Oh well it will warm up soon.
Nancy got her hair cut yesterday and it seems like she finally got a pretty fair cut. Thats the one thing about fulltime rving is that you can't go to the same beautician or barber. It is a hit and miss deal. Sometimes good and sometime not to good. After her hair cut we went to the mall and did some walking. We walked past a couple of the stores and got a whiff of some kind of perfume or colon that really got to us. I don't know what it was but if somebody wears that stuff I pity the people around them. How can anybody splash that stuff on.
After the we left the mall we stopped in Big Lots for a few things. I got a table for the outside patio that I will be able to carry in the motorhome bay when we pull out of here.From Big Lots we where of to the Webbs 99 cent store. We got a few things in there and by that time it was 5:45pm so on the way back I stopped in Domino's Pizza and got a $5.00 pizza and some bread sticks to take home. I know I'm not suppose to eat that stuff but it sure taste good,yummy.

No comments: