Tuesday, October 19, 2021

A long day

 As you can tell there is not very much happening around here so not many things go in the blog.

You can tell that fall is here in this part of Florida also as the temperature was down to 61* yesterday morning when I got up.
I could really feel it when I got out from under the covers.  But in a few hours it felt nice, then around noon time it was hitting into the 80's

Yesterday was a very long day for me in that I had to go to Pep Boy's to get the cars ac worked on. 
It has been out for the last few weeks because, the Freon keeps leaking out.
I had to keep adding the Freon but that was like putting a band-aid on it and the last time I went to Walmart to buy a can of Freon  The price went from $4.00 a can to $10.00.
Really it jumped that much in the price.
Anyway the long wait was three hours long.

I don't know what I'll get into today but it will have to be something its very hard just to sit the day away.  That makes for a long day.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.


    

No comments: