Tuesday, May 11, 2021

More work


Yesterday's morning breakfast was about the same as usual except I added tater tots to it this time. After eating the breakfast it was time to get busy in the two bedrooms. With our new gueen size mattress set to come tomorrow there was some moving around and some moving out to do. In the guest bedroom I had to dismantle the twin bed and set it out to be picked up. Then next up was to take apart the full bed in our bedroom and set it up in the guest bedroom. With that finished up Nancy wanted me to go to Walmart to get a few things for the guest bedroom. By the time I arrived back home it was supper time and some rest time afterwards.                                                   

              After the supper had settled down it was time for strawberries and cake.  A nice little reward for my busy day.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

No comments: