Sunday, December 27, 2020

Christmas day and after

I hope all of you had a great and wonderful Christmas.

Nancy and I had our Christmas Day of putting a small dinner together. I told Nancy that I would go out and get us something to eat, but she wanted to do the dinner herself. She said she know how I like to watch ball games and snack on the left overs after dinner.

So this is what we had for our Christmas Dinner, Ham, Potatoes, candied sweet potatoes, green beans onion rolls and macaroni salad that I put together the evening before. I tasted really good, Nancy hasn't lost her touch of cooking a delicious meal.


These egrets were on the lawn trying to find food to eat.

Yesterday was my usual Saturday of finding some college ball games to watch.

It is going to start a warming trend this week with today going up to 67* and the rest of the week being in the middle 70's.

The last two mornings we have got up to the temperature of 34*-feels like "its cold".

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

  

1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

Glad you both Enjoyed a Merry Christmas.
Be Safe and Enjoy a Healthy, Happy New Year.

It's about time.