Thursday, December 10, 2020

Catching up on appointments

Nancy and I have caught up on several appoinments we had. We both have had our flu shots at the Walgreens Pharmacy.

Also yesterday both of us had our doctors appoinments, with Nancy's blood pressure being up more than it should be. As for me I'm still being hampered with my left foot.

 The doctor ordered for me to have an MRI of my leg and foot he also said for me to keep my boot on and only come off when I go to bed.

Also we need to have our blood drawn for a work up on it. The blood work is usually a yearly thing anyway.

I think with the both of us we have as of now a total of six more appointments for the month.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

2 comments:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

I often wonder if Doctors are not using the results of our tests to feed information for studies. Why else would they send you for tests when you are not sick.
Be Safe and Enjoy the warmer temperatures.

It's about time.

Joe Mahnken said...

As a pharmacy tech I have witnessed a paradigm shift in medical philosophy. Used to be they could only treat the consequences after an incident such as a heart attack. These days they have the technology to detect, monitor and manage the precursory signs and symptoms. Proactive is much more better than reactive.
Just sayin.