Thursday, September 17, 2020

Warner Robins, Georgia

We did get away and made the trip safe to m brother nick and wife Joann. What can I say I have put on a few pounds as I usually do when we visit here. I think Joann doesn't think I really eat enough so she wants to fatten me up. Nancy made the trip ok but her body did take some beating. Yesterday she had a very bad headache and said she really didn't feel like any visiting so she stayed home. I have been running around with Nick as I always do when we visit here. I got in touch with Proggressive Insurance and the ball in in their court as far as what will be happening on the patio awning that got destroyed in the wind. A couple of gas station have the price of $169,9 for regular gas so I had the car filled up. We will be here a few more days before moving on north. Thanks for stoppin by and have a great day.

1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

Glad your travel went well and you made it Safely to your brother's place.
Hoping that Nancy's health improves as there is nothing worse then traveling when you are not feeling up to it.
Enjoy your visit.

It's about time.