Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Petersburg Campground

Saturday was the day to be on our way after visiting with my brother nick and his wife Joann. Nancy and I really want to thank you and Joann for treating us more than you rea]]lly have to. I just wish you wouldn't feed us so much, but I did enjoy all the food and desserts.
After fueling up the motor home we were on our way.
We spent the night at Walmart in Sandersville, Georgia. I didn't drive to manny miles on Saturday so it would not wear Nancy out. We took our time getting up Sunday morning and getting ready before moving on. We still made it to Petersburg Campground and checked in early without being tired. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

I'm sure that Nancy appreciates the slower travel days.
Wish we had those low fuel costs.
Be safe and Enjoy!

It's about time.