Sunday, August 30, 2020

More Thunderstorms

We are still getting thunderstorms each day so there for sure is no drought for this area.


Sherry and I put together a mighty good tasting beef stew yesterday and even had enough for todays supper.
Mixed everything in the Instant Pot which only took 67 minutes to cook with the beef being really tender.


I was want a butterscotch pie which for some reason the stores never have any. Not only here but in our travels. 
So I said I would just make one myself.  Well I kind of cheated a little bit with the ingredients.
I bought a graham cracker pie crust, some butterscotch pudding in the small snack packs to fill the crust. then whipped cream for the topping.
It didn't taste as good as the real thing but you know anything close if you can't find the real thing.


I thought it was good for a substitute for the real thing.

Nancy is getting better each day so that is good news. Her body was already weak and whatever happened really took everything right out of her.  One thing about her she never does give up.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

The Pie still looked mighty tasty.
Glad Nancy is feeling better.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It's about time.