Saturday, July 25, 2020

Rain and grilling

Things are about the same thing around the old home place.
At least we don't have to wear our mask when we stay at home.  It is required when entering in stores which I have been doing even before Florida put it in as a rule and it seems everyone is doing so now a days.

A few days ago I was going to take couple of sirloin steaks out of the freezer and put them on the grill. but I didn't get a chance to because it has been a rain storm each evening for over a week.
I did do up the steaks though, but they do not taste the same in the small table top oven that we have.
Sorry no photos because I was in such a hurry to eat them I forgot to take the photo.

The days usually start out like this.
 
And end up like this.
 
Yesterday I took a couple of loads down to the laundry room to do them up which I had finished up before 11:00 am.
 
Could not believe it but it didn't rain in the afternoon.  So I took a couple of ribeye steaks out of the freezer and grill them to perfection.
 
To prove it here is a photo (once again tasted so good I almost forgot the photo).
What's left of the steak with fried potatoes, good Bush's BBQ Beans with onion, tomato and cucumber.  Yeah really good tasting.

Today we will get into a little house cleaning.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

At least you don't have to water the grass.
Hope you are still getting out for your walks. Nancy should join you. It would make her feel better.
Here they want anyone out in public to wear a mask.
The aroma of a well done Steak can make anyone forget to take a picture. LOL!
Be Safe and Enjoy the moderate weather.

It's about time.