Sunday, June 21, 2020

Happy Fathers Day

First thing to all you guys I want to wish you a Happy Fathers Day.

I hope you have more happy years then I did with mine.   My father was killed in a mining accident one day after my 12th birthday.  So cherish each day with your father and also with your mother.

Yesterday  I started my day getting up and out the day around 6:30 am to get busy washing the motor home before the sun came up.
After finishing with the motor home and resting a little while the it was time to take up the scatter rug to take outside and shake them out good.
I swept the floor then put a wet Swiffer pad to go over the floor to give it a shine.

The pool here in the park has opened but only on a limited basis with the number of people in at a time.
 
Here is the nice pool we have here but at this time in the morning no one is in yet.
I would say it will be full today as the temp is suppose to be 93 and the feel like temperature will be 101.
 
I grilled a couple of ribeye steaks yesterday with onions and peppers, it sure tasted good. 
Nancy added a salad and baked potato to make for a full meal.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.
 





1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

Hoping you had the chance to Enjoy Fathers Day.
By placing limits on the pool usage hopefully it will help stopping further spread of the Virus.
Looks like a tasty dinner.
Be Safe and Enjoy getting things ready.

It's about time.