Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Catching up on things

I've been a little busy catching up on some maintenance on the motor home and car.

Monday it was crawling under the motor home to grease the chassis and drive shaft.  Also changing the oil and the oil filter.  All this is not as easy as it was a few years back, it must be all the heat.

Next yesterday it was the car that also needed the oil change and new filter.
I have been doing all the changing of the oil and filters since I was a teen ager.

There was a time a few years back the I took my car in to get an oil change and grease job.
Getting back home I looked at the papers at what the did with the car-tires checked, all fluids checked and so on.
When it came to the greasing part it said "no grease plugs" ut oh, it does have two grease plugs.
That is why I do it myself, I know all is right when it is finished.

Since last posted the laundry has been caught up, the scatter rug taken outside to be shook out of the sand, the floor swept and gone over with a wet Swiffer pad.

Nancy has been having a rough time with all the pain in her neck and back plus I think all the covid-19 and all the other things in the world going on now has her down, like it has a lot of people.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.




1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

That's good that the park allows you to do that maintenance there. Lots of places don't because of some slobs who ruin it for others.
Nancy should consider doing Yoga. It helps stretch the muscles to relieve the pain.
Be Safe and Enjoy the anticipation.

It's about time.