Sunday, May 03, 2020

Things I see

I had a good start walking this morning and by the time I was finished I had walked 3 1/4 miles.
I'm sure I may get a little more walking in.

Sometimes the walking takes me a little farther down a side street just so I can see something different.

Every few days there may be different flowers blooming out.  Or maybe different people out walking or riding their bicycle.

                                              Sometimes you just got to lay down to sleep.
This fella was sleeping on the sidewalk in front of the RaceTrac filling station.
He was sound asleep as I walked by him.

Thanks for stopping by and do have a great day.



1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

Nice that you are still getting out for your walks. At present we won't have people sleeping on the sidewalks.
Be Safe and Enjoy the change of scenery.

It's about time.