Monday, April 13, 2020

Easter dinner

I hope all of you had a very good Easter.  I know it could have been better if everything was not upside down with this virus.

The first thing that I have been doing each morning is getting dressed to go for my morning walk.
This takes a little while because I go at least two miles and sometimes more.

 When I get back home Nancy and I started our day with a breakfast biscuit, hers was with egg and bacon, mine was egg and sausage.
After eating breakfast, we were on our computers doing what we do each morning.  After a few hours it was time to get our Easter dinner into action.

Yeah, I know but what is Easter without a few Easter Eggs.  I took the easy way on these and used colored felt pens that I had.

I went to Sam's Club the other day and bought this slab of boneless ham.  It was smoked and just needed to be put in the oven for thirty minutes and it was ready to eat.
In the mean time Nancy was busy with the green beans, mashed potatoes and the time consuming deviled eggs.

We did have a nice little dinner, so the work putting it together was worth the effort.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.







1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

Glad you both had an Enjoyable Easter,
Stay Safe.

It's about time.